Sunday, October 5, 2008

US Election: Intrade Prediction Markets

Intrade attempts to predict the outcome of the US Election based on Intrade state-by-state market prices.

Leaning allots each states electoral votes fully to the market leader.
Average allots each states in a weighting determined by the market.
For example: If in Wisconcin, which has 10 electoral votes, the Intrade market values are Democrat 60 - Republican 40, leaning allots all electoral to Democrat while average allots 6 electoral votes to Democrat and 4 to Republican.


1 comment:

  1. My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at
    net, except I know I am getting experience all the time by reading such nice articles.


    Here is my weblog fastest way to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

All content that comes from Wikipedia is used under license. Terms available here